Firecracker Works is on the hunt for a live events production assistant to join its London-based team.
Firecracker Works is seeking a motivated and hardworking production assistant to join our team. This is a full-time position that offers both variety and diversity. We are based in Wimbledon but design, build and install corporate and private events for a worldwide client base.
You will be providing support to both the production and design teams by sourcing materials, placing and processing orders, scheduling and all other logistical and other administration support an installation for an event entails for our mix of private and corporate clients. Your experience and ability to multi-task with a high level of organisation and attention to detail will enable you to cover the following:
- dealing with client requests and emails quickly and efficiently
- following a brief to create moodboards and presentations for pitches
- sourcing and purchasing equipment, props, materials
- supporting production managers with quoting/pricing
- general admin
- scheduling event install/strike logistics, couriers and deliveries/collections
- a team player with a positive, proactive attitude
- approachable, flexible, calm under pressure and decisive
- excellent verbal and written English
- able to work on own initiative
- computer literate, competent with all Microsoft packages, Mac User and Google Apps knowledge helpful
- Adobe Suite knowledge helpful
- a good understanding of materials and their specifications
- construction knowledge useful but not essential
- ability to prioritise and adapt to an ever-changing and diverse environment and workload
- takes pride in their work with great attention to detail
- an excellent approach to administration and organisation
- a logical and lateral thinker
Salary dependent on experience.
To submit your CV, please click the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.