FK Project Management is looking for an interior designer to join its team in Mayfair, London.
FK Project Management specialises in high-end residential projects. We provide our customers with a full range of services covering all aspects of the project, from development of the architectural design, interior design concept till full fit-out with furniture, bespoke joinery, architectural/decorative lighting, wall/floor finishes, accessories etc. Our highly skilled specialists work to realise our customers’ dreams and ideas.
We are presently looking for talented, innovative, mid-weight interior designer to work closely with the team of designers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, have experience in interior design and have a minimum of three years of experience in the industry working on high-end residential interiors. The successful candidate needs to be both a team-oriented individual, have skills to lead design projects and to realise the project in reality on site.
We are looking for someone who can be very precise in their work and is great at multitasking, who can take on responsibility to ensure that every project gets the very best creative response possible.
- ability to develop concepts and ideas to a client brief
- excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- experience in high-end interior design, including FF&E
- experience in realising the design on-site
- experience in sourcing and specifying products
- highly organised with great attention to detail and possess strong record-keeping skills
- excellent time management
- ability to work under pressure and as part of a close-knit team
- good English both spoken and written
- knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Excel
Please note that we will only consider London-based candidates with a UK working permit for full-time positions.
If you share our passion for design and delivering an outstanding service then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter, using the ‘apply’ link below.