Fletcher Priest Architects is seeking a German-speaking architect with residential experience to join its office in London.
Fletcher Priest Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in central London. We are seeking top quality architects with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions and being responsible for projects from inception to completion, for our lively studio. We need an applicant with excellent design ability and experience in having designed and delivered high-quality residential projects.
We are seeking an architect with a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience who has excellent design and detailing skills, an ability to work well in a team and who is able to design mixed use residential projects from feasibility level through to delivery. They must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking German.
Working in London on a high-density residential-led mixed-use project located in Hamburg from early stage design through planning to implementation.
- an understanding and proven ability of the specific requirements of mixed use residential design from feasibility level through planning and implementation
- must have a good level of knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD and Revit
- possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- commercially aware, mature, responsible and reliable
- wants to take on and drive projects forward in a proactive manner
- ability to detail architectural packages for tender/construction
- good knowledge of UK building regulations and residential design and efficiency standards for private and affordable housing
- an interest and knowledge around current aspects of residential development including BTR, offsite construction etc would be preferred
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
Why choose a career with FPA?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion. Fletcher Priest Architects is a great place to work, and benefits include a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (plus three additional days at Christmas), other flexible benefits, plus subscription to ARB and membership of RIBA.
All applications must be submitted with a portfolio with at least six examples of your work to be considered for the position.