Fletcher Priest Architects is seeking a senior project architect with tall workplace buildings experience to join its team in London.
Fletcher Priest Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in Central London. We are seeking top quality architects with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions and being responsible for projects from inception to completion, for our lively studio. We need an applicant with excellent design ability and experience in having designed and delivered high quality workplace projects.
We are seeking a project architect with a minimum of seven years of post-qualification experience who has excellent design and detailing skills, an ability to work well in a team and who is able to design tall workplace buildings from feasibility level through to delivery.
- working on an exciting tall workplace building in the City of London
- an understanding and proven ability for the specific requirements of tall building design from feasibility level through planning and implementation
- must have a good level of knowledge of BIM/Revit and AutoCAD
- possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- commercially aware, mature, responsible and reliable
- ambition to take on and drive projects forward
- ability to detail and lead architectural packages for tender/construction
- good knowledge of UK building regulations
- experience of and a strong interest in workplace design
- experience leading junior members of a project team
Why choose a career with FPA?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion. Fletcher Priest Architects is a great place to work, and benefits include a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (plus three additional days at Christmas), other flexible benefits, plus subscription to ARB and membership of RIBA.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please do so via the apply for job button below with your name, CV and at least six examples of your work. All applications should be sent together with at least six examples of your work.
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all, irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), race (including nationality, colour, ethnic or national origin), religion, age or disability.
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination.