Flower Michelin Architects is looking for a post-Part 2/3 architect to join its office in Parsons Green, London.
Initially for three days a week on a freelance or short-term contract basis, with the option to extend subject to practice workload.
We are a close-knit friendly team focusing on high quality carefully detailed sustainable architecture within the private and commercial residential sectors. We are looking for motivated individuals who will share our approach and who have the ability to work well both with the design team and independently.
Visit our website to learn more about the work we do.
Please check your particular experience fits the criteria prior to applying:
- Part 2 or Part 3 qualification
- strong sense of creativity to be clearly evident in the portfolio
- a proactive approach to working; self-motivation, enthusiasm and an ability to work well as part of a team
- excellent written and speaking, communication skills, fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- a keen interest in construction and exploring new materials/technologies
- strong experience and confidence in technical detailing
- site experience or exposure welcomed
- excellent freehand sketching skills
- excellent 2D and 3D modelling and rendering/visual skills
- proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Revit experience welcomed
- candidates must have the right to work in this country
Please email your CV and portfolio together with a photograph of an architrave with a brief reason why you took that particular shot, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary dependent on experience.