Flower Michelin Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its office in London.
We are a close-knit friendly team looking for motivated individuals who will share our approach and have the ability to work well both with the design team and independently. Visit our website to learn more about the work we do www.flowermichelin.com
Please check your particular experience fits the criteria prior to applying:
- RIBA Part 2 UK qualification
- strong sense of creativity to be clearly evident in the portfolio
- demonstrable technical experience
- proactive approach to working, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work well as part of a team
- excellent skills in 2D and 3D modelling
- excellent rendering and visualisation skills
- excellent model-making skills
- proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- excellent freehand sketching skills
- excellent written and spoken communication skills, and fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- keen interest in construction, sustainability and exploring new materials/technologies
- site experience or exposure welcomed
- candidates must have the right to work in this country
Your application should include:
- a cover letter introducing yourself outlining your motivation and relevant experience
- a CV, detailing your education, professional qualifications, software skills and work experience – especially your UK experience
- a concise illustrated portfolio
- a photo of an architrave and describe why it is of interest to you
Please submit your application via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
We are unable to confirm receipt of applications over the phone and can only contact short-listed candidates.
Please state your availability to start in your cover letter. We expect an extended portfolio at interview. Salary depends on experience.
No agencies please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom