FNFC Architects has an opportunity for a Part 2 architectural designer to join its London practice.
FNFC Architects is currently looking for an experienced and talented Part 2 architect to be involved in some new exiting projects in London and abroad.
The ideal candidate must be passionate and dedicated to the profession and demonstrate to have a keen eye on the development of new solutions in line with the office ethos. As we are trying to build something special, we are looking for someone sharing the same vision and dedication.
- be creative, proactive, organised and efficient
- demonstrate strong design skills
- work well as part of a team
- have great communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- be fluent in English, and demonstrate you can legally work in the UK
- be familiar with all RIBA work stages
- have worked on a project from concept to completion in the UK
- must demonstrate knowledge of construction and detailing
- be able to manage workload and priorities across a number of projects
- have a minimum of two years’ experience work post Part 2
- be proficient in AutoCAD 2D, Rhino and V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite
Please apply by submitting your portfolio (pdf format max 10 MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please indicate any notice period if applicable, and a brief description why you feel you should be part of our team.
We try to get back to all applicant, sometimes due to the number of applications we can only contact suitable candidates.