Foreign Policy Design is looking for a mid-weight interior designer in Singapore.
Hello, we are Foreign Policy Design www.foreignpolicy.design from Singapore – best known for branding but really a multidisciplinary design office that has a young and growing interior and space design team. We like to see space and branding working hand in hand to deliver a complete brand experience. Our works span across various commercial interiors that encompasses both graphics and spatial design mostly in the hospitality, restaurant and commercial spaces.
We are seeking to recruit an interior designer who has the strength in both the 2D and 3D design aesthetics, showcases a hands-on, multi-disciplinary approach to their practice with commercial awareness and has the ability to meet targets and communicate ambitious ideas.
We’re looking for someone who:
- is able to join us for a one-year contract
- has three-four years working experience
- has the ability to run a project independently
- sees the importance of integrating branding and spatial design as one
- enjoys a challenge
- can handle deadlines and run multiple projects at once
- is well-read and well-informed on trends and happenings of the design industry
- is capable of producing unique and exciting work
- is proactive, friendly and self-motivated
- is fun-loving and fits well with our studio culture
- a touch of humour is required
- proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp
- fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- knowledge of V-Ray or Rhino would be highly advantageous
- fluent in English – written and verbal
Please send your resume and work – do not exceed 5MB – Dropbox or WeTransfer Link is preferred.
Relocation to Singapore is required and compensation will be in Singapore Dollars.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.