Formation Architects is looking for a Senior Architect/residential lead to join its team in London.
Formation Architects is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified architect as a team/project leader for a number of residential/mixed-use projects. This is an important position, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
- minimum of seven years’ experience post-RIBA Part 3
- excellent designer in the large-scale residential/mixed-use sector
- the candidate will have proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK
- as a team leader, being a highly-effective communicator and organiser is essential to drive projects forward
- confidence with taking a client fronting role
- excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of projects and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved
- thorough technical understanding
- knowledge of AutoCAD and in-depth Revit experience are essential
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London. It is set up as an employee ownership trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
Salary negotiable – subject to experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our company website: www.formationarchitects.co.uk
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.