Formation Architects is seeking a new business and marketing coordinator to join its team in London.
Formation Architects, a London based architectural practice wish to appoint a full-time new business and marketing coordinator. The role would require reporting to the marketing working group and directors. Qualifications, skills and specialist knowledge to be appropriate to the role.
Duties and responsibilities to include the following
Key areas of responsibilities
- support the directors, associate directors and associates in cultivating and promoting good relations with current and prospective clients (through a variety of opportunities including networking, conferences, office functions, seminars, meeting etc.)
- assist in maintaining good relations with other consultants and other organisations
- work with the senior leadership team to deliver content and campaigns
- manage and coordinate marketing and deal with any relevant requests
- manage marketing budget within set financial framework
- manage outsourcing and team as necessary
- arrange and enable preparations for exhibitions, conferences and sector lead events
- identify upcoming Framework Agreements, OJEU notices and Expressions of Interest and co-ordinate submissions
- identify new relevant functions, events and exhibitions to partake in
- identify upcoming awards and co-ordinate entries
- co-ordinate and organise and functions, events and exhibition presence
- co-ordinate three monthly mailshots and other direct marketing initiatives
- management of marketing correspondence, information and documentation
- attend monthly meeting of directors and senior architects (a forum for exchange of information)
- manage and coordinate the branding of Formation Architects
- promote Formation Architects and its people
- identify key expertise within the practice and help promote them by arranging employees to attend events, speak at events and promote the business
- manage relations with the press, including keeping a network of press contacts up to date and supplied with information about Formation Architects
- keep brochure and project sheets fresh
- manage ‘points of reflection’ for all material
- coordinate keeping website up to date and relevant
- co-ordinate graphic input and photography as required
- run social media platforms, ensure posts are up to date and relevant. Social Media platforms we use are Instagram and LinkedIn
- make regular use of social media on events, views and news within the practice and key sectors to promote and engage with relevant audiences
- seek and promote new business
- promotion, support and coordination of new business process between directors and the new business clients, assisting with the relevant administration, meeting set up and presentations
- document and liaise with potential stakeholders throughout the bidding process to arrange and ensure attendance of meetings
- manage and promote new business correspondence and ensure inquiries are effectively managed for prospective bids
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- minimum one year of work experience in relevant role
- able to communicate with Directors and senior colleagues and clients
- proactive and self-motivated with a solution focused approach
- good content and writing abilities
- design or architectural experience preferable but not essential
- willingness and interest to learn about the architecture sector, trends and events
- strong communication and organisation skills
- highly proficient writer
- excellent skills in use and management of social media tools and platforms
- email marketing automation platform experience preferable, but not essential
- website management experience
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London, along with an office in Cardiff.
It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company.
For more information about Formation Architects visit our website at www.formationarchitects.co.uk.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our friendly, professional team, please submit your CV and covering letter via the apply for job button below.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.