Forward Architects is looking for an interior designer to join its busy team in Malta.
Forward Architects has an immediate opening for an interior designer. We are a friendly, dynamic, close-knit team currently working on projects in Malta and Barcelona. At Forward Architects, we focus on building and maintaining environments that keep our employees feeling inspired and energised, while coming up with new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make the studio a place where architects and designers want to work and spend time.
We are looking for a creative mind with experience in interior design to join our Malta office. Candidates should be competent in completing extremely high quality conceptual and technical work both independently and in a team. Previous experience specialising in the workplace sector and/or hospitality experience will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional design and presentation skills being able to communicate their designs in a variety of media.
- professional degree as an interior architect/equivalent professional degree
- has extensive knowledge of materials
- is highly skilled in detailing with a great attention to detail
- has excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
- has excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- have work experience in similar roles
- is a collaborative team player
- excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- ability to deliver within tight time frames
- fluency in written and spoken English
- fluency in written and spoken Spanish are an asset
- able to travel when necessary
- candidates must feel confident in a complex, dynamic environment
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio and recommendation letters as PDFs, no larger than 10MB, and any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ”Interior Designer_(your name)” in the subject line.