Foster + Partners is seeking a concept artist to join its firm in London.
Foster and Partners the internationally acclaimed and award-winning architectural firm are seeking a talented concept artist to join their design communications department. The role encompasses traditional drawing and storyboarding techniques whilst pushing the boundaries of digital painting using both the computer and iPad Pro. As a concept artist, you should be skilled in 3D modelling, digital painting and sketching. We are seeking someone who is proficient in Photoshop, whilst knowledge of 3D Studio Max and V-Ray is highly desired. You will work to produce photo-realistic renders working across all of our live projects. This position would suit a strong 3D modeller, environment artist or concept artist.
- sketching and drawing of people, buildings and environment
- creating sketches, drawings and painting of key ideas and story-boarding projects
- strong visual storytelling ensuring that images captivate the viewers imagination
- environment design – the ability to create inspirational environments in an array of styles
- create concept art at various levels of detail and of finish to varying time constraints