Four-by-Two is looking for a freelance senior interior designer to join its team in London.
Shaun Clarkson ID and Four-by-Two
Location: Soho, London
Shaun Clarkson ID and Four-by-two are looking for a freelance senior interior designer with a minimum of six years’ experience in running their own projects. Experience in F&B and brand spaces will be advantageous.
As a senior member of a creative collaborative, you will be asked to support your creative director to a high standard. An understanding of project management and site delivery is a must as well as producing tender packs and pitch presentations.
As a design collaborative, we give flexibility to our freelancers. You will be able to work from home or join our Soho office depending on project requirements. You will be able to plan your own hours and manage your time on a weekly basis, responding to our creative director schedule and projects deliverables.
Daily rate will depend on level of experience.
- work closely with the creative director in the development of projects from concept to completion, assisting with pitches, budgets, timelines, client management
- create and deliver concepts and presentations
- attend and present concepts and presentations to clients
- produce detailed drawing pack and FF&E schedule
- manage multiple projects at a time with tight timelines
- used to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
Professional qualifications and experience:
- six-plus years’ professional experience as a senior interior designer as well as a BA in interior design (or related degree)
- two-plus years’ professional experience in the running and management of multiple projects
- expert level experience in Vectorworks, Adobe Packages (InDesign/ Photoshop/Illustrator), Microsoft Office and SketchUp
- excellent creative and strategic thinker
- work well under pressure
- confident in delivering projects on schedule and within budget
- good hand sketching abilities and great attention to details
- excellent drawing, technical, presentation and communication skills
- excellent project management, client-coordination and people-management skills
- you must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to commute to London
- please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to the successful candidates.
No recruitment agencies please.