Fourfoursixsix has an opening for an architect/Part 2 assistant or technician to join its practice in London.
Fourfoursixsix are currently looking for a talented and driven architect, architectural technician or Part 2 architectural assistant to work in our London office and assist on a range of new-build residential schemes at various RIBA stages. The position would suit an enthusiastic individual who possesses a thorough knowledge of Revit modelling.
Fourfoursixsix Architects are an award-winning practice, driven by a desire to create innovative yet pragmatic architecture and interior design. With an emphasis on close client communication and attention to detail, we provide design solutions across all project stages, from masterplanning, feasibility and concept design, through to planning, detail design and interior design.
Based in Farringdon, we work as a collaborative and proactive studio with large practice standards and professionalism. Communication and knowledge sharing are highly encouraged within the office.
The practice has developed a portfolio of global projects across a wide range of scales and typologies, including new-build housing and commercial schemes across many boroughs in London and Greater London, hotels and resorts in South East Asia and commercial buildings in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- thorough knowledge of Revit
- minimum RIBA Part 2 or equivalent qualification
- previous professional work experience in architectural practice
- excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- excellent command of both written and verbal English
- experience working in 2D and 3D CAD – MicroStation and Rhino would be advantageous
- relevant permit for working in the UK
How to apply
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.