Fran Hickman is looking for an executive assistant to assist with marketing, operations and finance in London.
Founded in 2014, Fran Hickman’s interior and architectural design studio is driven by a profound belief in the capacity of good design to shape how people behave. The studio’s work is underpinned by a clear understanding of the critical role that built environments play in daily life. The objective is not simply to make spaces feel special, but to make people feel special within them.
You will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations, working collaboratively with the Director, the COO and the Finance Administrator. This is a varied role and will suite candidates who enjoy working on multiple tasks at one time and want to develop their skills to suit their interests.
We are open to applications for a full-time or part-time role.
Personal assistant to the director
- manage the director’s diary
- book travels and accommodations
- RSVP to event invitations
- create and update travel schedule
Sales and marketing assistant:
- identify and reach out to key potential clients within retail, hospitality and F&B
- keep track of all leads and pending projects
- assist with social media
- assist with the preparation of award submissions
- assist on the marketing strategy and competitor analysis
- manage database
- maintain and update website and portfolio with new projects and press
- organise photography of completed projects
- respond to press requests
- build and maintain press relations
- prepare and circulate press packs
- schedule showcases and other team events
- assist in all travel organisation for the team
- manage and order all office supplies
- assist with daily office operations
- assist financial administrator with financial data entry
Skills and experience required:
- previous PA experience essential
- strong interest in marketing and previous experience desirable
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign
- team player with strong people skills
- positivity and integrity
- proactive attitude and great organisation skills
- reliable working method, with the ability to multi-task and manage a diverse workload to meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for someone interested in working in a creative environment which with the right attitude would grow into the role.
Studio opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM
Salary based on experience.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectations addressed to Emmanuelle Houdin, chief operating officer.
Fran Hickman Design and Interiors is an equal opportunities employer