Fromental is seeking a junior production assistant to join its team in London.
Tim Butcher and Lizzie Deshayes launched Fromental in 2005, intent on making the world’s most beautiful wall coverings. Combining the finest skills together with luxurious fabrics, we have become known for our elaborate and intricate designs.
We have enjoyed successful growth over the last five years and are looking to expand our team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and committed team based in our London head office. Our studio in North West London is at the heart of the company and the design studio plays a key role in client projects; we are looking for a new recruit to support this hardworking team.
We are looking for a new graduate for this entry level position. The role is primarily to support other members of our design and production studios by helping to facilitate wallpaper production orders within our in-house print department. It’s a great opportunity for a keen graduate to gain experience and begin their career within industry.
The following tasks form the main basis of the role:
- building full scale wallpaper murals using a library of existing artwork files
- processing wallpaper production orders
- photo editing for marketing materials
- digital colour matching of sampling against master references
- scanning of hand-painted panels on large format scanner
- production admin using companies internal software
- managing image library, resizing and formatting images
- sourcing new print materials and substrates from given suppliers
Key skills required:
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- excellent photoshop skills
- Illustrator and InDesign preferable
- Excel preferable
- good eye for detail and colour
- excellent compositional skills
- good with dimensions, numbers and scale
- ability to follow outlined internal protocols and systems
- keen work ethic
The salary is £23,500 or London Living Wage.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.