Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is seeking a furniture and FF&E designer to join its team in London.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has a vacancy for an ambitious and talented furniture and FF&E designer with three to six years’ experience to work on high-end interior design projects in the restaurant and hospitality sectors.
Working within a project team, the designer will be responsible for designing, specifying and managing the manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces. For this role, candidates should clearly show competent knowledge of and natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail. The ability to engage in design development using confident hand drawing skills is highly desirable.
The candidate should also:
- be capable of clear communication; fluent in English, both written and verbal
- show willingness to work on design schemes using both fabrics and architectural finishes with confidence
- be a team player able to support the rest of the team and contribute to a positive working environment
- be fluent in AutoCAD and proficient in Photoshop, SketchUp and InDesign
- assist with the concept design and presentation by helping with image sourcing, photoshop editing and setting up/printing presentation boards and booklets
- be able to deliver neat, clear and accurate technical drawings and design information
- be able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to MBDS’s professional reputation and high level of attention to detail
Please submit a CV and portfolio samples using the ‘apply’ link below. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be responding to candidates that meet the above credentials.