Furniture Fusion is looking for a digital/creative designer to join its team in Watford, UK.
Furniture Fusion are a leading contract furniture specialist with over two decades working with leading design and hospitality professionals, we have an instinctive understanding and enviable reputation of producing quality contract furniture.
Based just outside of London with extensive manufacturing services, we specialise in high-quality upholstery and bespoke furniture for prestigious projects, luxury hotels and commercial schemes. Our hands-on team provide efficient delivery and management of all projects from start to finish.
We proudly boast a number of leading names and projects completed both Internationally and within the UK.
Our attention to detail, ingenuity and experience is what sets us apart, and we get genuinely excited about bringing a client’s concept to life – Our philosophy is to combine expertise and knowledge with fresh ideas, constantly exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We are at an exciting stage of growth and have an opportunity for a driven and dynamic mid-weight designer to join our friendly team. This a key position for someone looking to grow and develop this area of the business.
Our ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual and versatile person, who absorbs and is inspired by our market sectors and of course design.
- you’ll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organised with a can-do attitude
- confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload
- conducting market research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new ideas
- have all the core design skills and tools, including layout, composition and attention to detail
- have a love of digital and trying out new types of technology, contributing opinions, ideas and design knowledge to every project
- someone who turns conventional thinking upside down and inside out
Day to day, you’ll report to the managing director and will be working on a mix of projects, including:
- online digital and design
- web banners and moving image
- promotional material
- social media and paid advertising content
- design and email campaigns
- landing pages
- product management online
- plus more
- experience using WordPress and Magento
- competence in Adobe Creative Suite especially
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- great knowledge of all social media platforms
- understanding of design and layout principles
- natural creative flair
- exceptional eye for detail
- strong communicator with good written and spoken English
- excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
- knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
- must be a completer finisher
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.