George Smith is seeking a social media and content intern to join its studio in London.
George Smith is synonymous with beautiful, traditionally crafted furniture. Every sofa and chair is lovingly made in our workshop in the north-east of England using traditional methods and materials passed down through generations.
We’re looking for a creative, resourceful and hardworking individual with an interest in interior design and craftsmanship. This role would suit a young graphic designer or marketing graduate looking to acquire practical, hands-on experience marketing luxury products.
The chosen candidate will work closely with the marketing manager to plan and deliver the global social media and digital marketing plan and build content for the new company website launching later this year. While Photoshop skills are essential to this role, this opportunity will allow the chosen candidate to learn new skills as they discover every aspect of luxury retail marketing and PR.
- a qualification in graphic design, communication, marketing or proven abilities acquired from previous work experience
- Photoshop and photo editing skills are essential to this role
- copywriting skills desirable, but not essential
- hardworking and energetic
Task and responsibilities:
- product photo editing
- building and maintaining the photography library
- website content creation and management
- social media content management and community engagement
- newsletter creation
- creating and updating sales tools and company presentations
- marketing administration and research
Please send your CV, examples of work and a short cover letter explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this position using the ‘apply’ link below.