Gerber Architekten International is seeking architects and landscape architects to join its team in Berlin.
The Berlin office of Gerber Architekten International is looking for talented architects and landscape architects with suitable experience for manager and team leader positions within an exciting, international prestigious mega-project.
As successful candidate you should have special creative and/or technical and organizational qualities, as well as very good written and spoken English and a good knowledge of German. In addition, a high level of communication, presentation and software skills (in the case of architects, preferably Revit) is required.
The managerial positions include the planning and management of individual projects within the mega-project, the coordination of internal and external planning and design teams and various specialist planners, as well as the management and control of project progress, quality, risks and the budget.
The team leader positions include the management of an internal design or planning team, the coordination of a multi-disciplinary team of specialist planners and specialists as well as the quality and deadline responsibility for the planning services, their documentation and visual representation in accordance with the project schedule.
What you can expect:
- a permanent position with qualifications and performance-related pay
- an attractive working environment and state-of-the-art working methods (BIM)
- international and architecturally challenging projects
- the promotion of individual further training and development potential
- Regular in-house training courses and specialist lectures
- team events and excursions
You should have the following characteristics:
- completed studies as a landscape architect or architect
- several years’ experience
- above-average skills in design with a creative and aesthetic sense, as well as technical
- organisational understanding
- committed, structured and independent way of working
- assertiveness and the ability to lead projects and project teams
- experience in design and implementation planning, as well as in scheduling and cost planning
- extensive software knowledge (for architects, preferably Revit)
What your key responsibilities will be:
- responsible and independent planning and management of individual sub-projects
- team leadership and control of project progress
- coordination of project processes, of specialist planners and specialists
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your complete application documents including the earliest possible hiring date as well as your salary expectations in digital form to via the ‘apply’ link below, or in writing to:
Gerber Architekten Int. GmbH
Haus zur Berolina
Our Berlin office will be happy to answer any questions you may have: Telephone number: +49 (0) 30 208 8641 0