Gerber Architekten International is seeking landscape architects to join its team in Berlin.
The Berlin office of Gerber Architekten International is looking for talented architects and landscape architects (m/f/d) with suitable experience within an exciting, international prestigious mega-project.
You should have special technical and organizational qualities, as well as very good written and spoken English and ideally a knowledge of German. In addition, a high level of knowledge in design development, construction drawings and tender drawings with AutoCAD software skills is required.
The positions include the technical planning and management of individual project areas within the mega-project. Internal and external planning coordination with design teams of international reputation and various specialists and scientists, as well as the management and control of project progress, quality, risks, and budget.
Senior and junior candidates with key qualifications are also encouraged to submit their applications.
What you can expect:
- a project related 18-month position with qualifications and performance-related pay
- potential perspectives beyond the 18-month contract
- an attractive working environment and state-of-the-art working methods
- international and landscape architecturally challenging projects
- the promotion of individual further training and development potential
- regular in-house training courses and specialist lectures
- team events and excursions
Your key qualifications:
- degree in landscape architecture/urban/architecture and related disciplines, ideally with over five years’ experience
- special focus on international work experience, especially the Middle East
- special focus on technical drawings
- special focus on construction and hands on horticultural and arborist experience, environmental disciplines
- above-average skills in design understanding and conversion to a technical drawing
- committed, structured and independent way of working
- assertiveness and the ability to lead projects and project teams
- experience in design and implementation planning, as well as in scheduling and cost planning
- extensive software knowledge in AutoCAD
Your key responsibilities will be:
- responsible and independent planning and management of individual sub-projects
- team leadership and control of project progress
- coordination of project processes, of specialist planners and specialists
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your complete application documents including the earliest possible hiring date as well as your salary expectations in digital form via the ‘apply’ link below.
Our Berlin office will be happy to answer any questions you may have: Telephone number: +49 (0) 30 208 8641 0.