Gerber Architekten is seeking a mid-level architect to join its practice in Dortmund, Germany.
We are currently looking for a mid-level architect with min three years’ post-graduation experience at our head office in Dortmund to join our team for working on large-scale office-led developments as well as high-profile design competitions across all sectors.
We are growing continuously and are always looking for committed people with whom we can put our high architectural standards into practice.
No matter whether you would like to contribute your own innovative ideas to our competition team from the very beginning, secure the requirements of the designs through careful and well-considered planning, or contribute to a high-quality, as well as on-time and on-budget implementation of our projects – we look forward to your support.
We work not only in all design stages but also interdisciplinary in our project teams of architects, civil engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and urban planners.
At the same time, we cover a wide range of sectors, such as office and residential, commercial, health and educational buildings, laboratories and research facilities, as well as buildings for art and culture at all three of our German locations – in Dortmund, Hamburg and Berlin, as well as at our international locations in Riyadh and Shanghai. In short – we offer the entire spectrum of the professional field of architecture and urbanism.
What you can expect:
- a permanent position with a competitive salary depending on qualification
- a modern working environment and state-of-the-art working methods (BIM)
- flexible working time
- a team of 180 committed and open-minded employees
- architectural high-profile projects in Asia
- close collaboration between our Shanghai and Dortmund offices
- individual training and development of your potential
- regular in-house training and lectures
- team events and excursions
- company health and sports activities
What we expect from you:
- you are a fully qualified architect
- you have min three years’ professional experience post-graduation, ideally on large-scale projects
- excellent design understanding
- self-motivated, effective and responsible way of working
- very good English language skill
- proficient ArchiCAD working knowledge (2D and 3D)
What your tasks will be:
- contributing to our projects within our intercultural ‘team Asia’
- assisting with developing and producing designs for schematic design and design development
- communicating closely with our internal teams in Germany and Shanghai and with other relevant design disciplines
Are you interested? Then please send your complete application documents including the earliest possible starting date in digital format (1 PDF document, max. 30 pages, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or in written form to:
Gerber Architekten GmbH
Prof. Eckhard Gerber
D – 44149 Dortmund
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Mareike Scheiper, telephone: +49 231 9065 103.