Gibson Thornley is looking for a Part 2/Part 3 qualified architect (with at least three years’ experience) to become members of its studio in London.
We are an award winning practice working on a broad range of exciting projects.
Key requirements include:
- a rigorous approach to design
- strong design skills
- a working understanding of detailing and delivery of projects
- well-organised and be able to take initiative
- UK architectural practice experience
- able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- excellent visual and graphic presentation skills
- a clear and articulate communicator (spoken and written)
- experience of MicroStation is preferred
To apply please send your CV and PDF with examples of work (max. eight pages/5MB) and a short letter outlining how you meet the requirements above.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Candidates should hold all relevant permits to work in the UK.
Gibson Thornley is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom