GILB Construction is looking for an interior designer/project manager to join its team in London.
- high-end residential refurbishments, extensions and remodelling projects
- mainly in prime central London
You will have a wide-ranging role with a design focus which will include:
- all elements of interior design and architecture from concept to completion
- procurement and project coordination
- health and safety oversight
- office management
The role can be moulded according to your skills and interests with you being able to specialise in one of the above areas as the business grows.
- proficient in AutoCAD
- existing knowledge of construction process
- driving licence
- positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Russian speaking, health and safety training/knowledge a bonus
Remuneration: commensurate with experience, £27-40k+
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.