Giles Miller Studio is looking for a part-time project architect (ARB-registered) to join its team in southeast London.
We are looking for a flexible and confident candidate to play a key role in the development of our studio’s larger scale sculptural and architectural work.
Please see our website to learn more about our studio and approach. This is an exciting step for our highly creative team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join at a formative time for the studio.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- demonstrate portfolio/project experience across all RIBA work stages
- adapt to Rhino and Grasshopper CAD software to align with existing studio protocol
- demonstrate comprehension and ideally proficiency in Grasshopper Rhino plugin
- work to strict deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- translate the studio’s creative projects technically and contextually through drawings and presentations
- communicate projects intelligently and efficiently through beautiful visualisation
- assist the studios creative team in the comprehension of building regulations as well as material and architectural restrictions broadly
- have the right to work in the UK
Key skills and attributes will include:
- fantastic organisational and communication skills
- high standard of visual presentation and editorial skills in order to best convey our studio’s message to its clients and collaborators
- confidence to influence and assist clients
- ability to self-direct and make decisions with confidence
- project experience
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter.