Gillespies is hiring a landscape architect to join its studio in London.
Gillespies is a leading landscape design and masterplanning practice with an outstanding reputation for delivering responsibly-designed, transformative and award-winning spaces that add real value to people’s lives. We work with forward-thinking clients on pioneering projects that push the boundaries in creativity, innovation and sustainability. We have offices throughout the UK, and an exciting national and international portfolio of projects.
We are currently seeking talented and creative Landscape Architects to join our studio in London (immediate start) to provide production support on a variety of exciting UK and International projects. We are seeking candidates with high-level graphical expertise.
The role will require you to work alongside an existing team of Landscape Architects, who are currently working from home due to the pandemic, so a collaborative approach is essential.
Successful applicants must demonstrate a passion for landscape architecture, have an imaginative design flair and proven illustration skills, as well as excellent technical abilities and a proven proficiency in using AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- must possess a Bachelor’s degree in either landscape architecture, urban design or architecture
- demonstrate professional experience on UK and international landscape projects
- strong AutoCAD, sketch-up, visualisation and Photoshop skills
- very strong design skills
- excellent organisation and presentation skills
- solid construction knowledge and the ability to put together high-quality technical drawing packages
- a proven ability in the delivery of large-scale, complex landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
- experience of delivering planning applications, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on-site experience, would be desirable.
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested, please submit your CV and portfolio (10mb Max).
Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful applications.
No agencies, please.