Gillespies is seeking a marketing and bid assistant to join its London-based team.
Location: Clerkenwell, London, UK
Job type: permanent, full-time
Gillespies is a leading landscape architecture and urban design firm based in London. We have an opening for a marketing and bid assistant to join our 70-strong team. The successful candidate will be a highly personable, confident and ambitious self-starter who possesses a good eye for composition, effective time management skills, and enjoys working both independently and as part of a team. Gillespies has studios across the UK, with a diverse range of high-profile projects.
The marketing and bid assistant will be working closely with the PR and marketing manager and the graphics and bid coordinator in preparing and delivering marketing collateral, both print and digital, as well as assisting with website content and the practices’ social media channels. The successful candidate will also work closely with the graphics and bid coordinator to produce high-quality PQQs and bid documents using Adobe InDesign and set company templates.
The successful candidate will report into the PR and marketing manager and marketing partner.
- assisting the PR and marketing manager in producing both print and digital marketing collateral
- assisting with the delivery of marketing campaigns
- assisting with award entries and event organisation
- assisting with updating social media accounts
- assisting the graphics and bid coordinator in producing and managing tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are delivered to the highest possible standard; meeting the client’s requirements
- managing and maintaining the practice’s image library (OpenAsset)
- updating internal bid library text
- assisting in updating bid collateral – CVs and projects sheets
- assisting in updating content on the company’s external and internal website
- managing the internal press library – scanning and logging articles
- supporting the PR and marketing manager, as required
- experience in coordinating and delivering bid documents/PQQ
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- meticulous attention to detail and a good eye for graphic presentation
- ability to liaise with senior management and external client teams
- excellent written communication and editing skills
- working knowledge of social media
- a good understanding of preparing documents for print and publishing
Gillespies offers a salary commensurate with experience and a great staff benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below (max 10MB).
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Gillespies is an equal opportunities employer.