Glampitect is seeking an architectural designer to join its team in Edinburgh.
Glampitect is looking for architectural designers who can come in and hit the ground running with a busy workload. You will be part of a close-knit team and be involved in all aspects of the business supporting other departments as required. If you are Edinburgh-based, have one to two plus years’ of experience, and have a dynamic mindset to bring fresh ideas to a market-leading start-up, we would love to hear from you!
- available ASAP
- one to two plus years’ experience
- used to handling a large workload
- taking responsibility for multiple projects and clients
- ability to manage own workload
- excellent communication
- stakeholder engagement management
- preparing all aspects of projects from design concept to the conclusion of full planning
- liaising with clients and planning departments as required
- attend site visits
- assist with feasibility studies as required
- very efficient and capable of working to deadlines
- maintaining project tracking systems and software
- prepare layout, road access, drainage drawings, etc.
- prepare design and access documents
- prepare market research documents
- prepare building warrant applications
- report to architectural design lead
Experienced in using software:
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit
Please send your CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- full-time (35 hours)
- ideally Edinburgh-based
- remote working currently with the view to move to a hybrid model at a future date