Glenn Howells Architects is seeking a graphic designer to join its team in London.
GHA is committed to designing the best buildings and places possible. We have thriving offices in London and Birmingham which collaborate to deliver award-winning projects across a wide range of sectors and throughout the UK.
We are currently looking for a qualified graphic designer to join the in-house graphics team in our Fitzrovia office in central London. We would welcome applications from candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience within an architectural practice or a similar creative environment.
You should be proactive and confident and enjoy working within a close-knit team but are also able to operate with minimal supervision and deliver work to tight deadlines.
- assisting architectural teams with graphic tasks, such as the formatting of project stage reports, design and access statements etc.
- design and production of both digital and printed competition bid submissions
- design and production of PR materials such as brochures, exhibition boards, presentations and company books
- designing and uploading content for the website
- production of architectural drawings and diagrams
- maintaining the GHA branding across the practice
- minimum qualifications; BA in graphic design or equivalent
- proficient with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- excellent layout skills and attention to detail
- excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- good time management and organisation
- understanding of print production processes
- some understanding of web design and video production advantageous
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- flexible attitude
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
How to apply
Applicants with relevant and suitable experience are welcome to submit their application via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please indicate in your email where you heard about the vacancy.
Salary is negotiable depending on previous experience.
Glenn Howells Architects is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community. Should you require any special assistance due to a disability, please provide details in your application and we will try to accommodate your needs.
GHA offers a wide variety of benefits, from cycle scheme to pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities and more!
No agencies, please!