Glenwell Group is seeking an interior designer to join its firm in Marylebone, London.
Glenwell Group is a worldwide real estate investment and development group, specialising in luxury residential and commercial projects.
Glenwell has an exciting and expanding portfolio of residential and commercial projects. They are looking for an experienced and highly-talented interior designer, with an expertise in high-end hospitality projects to join their creative team. You’ll be working on ambitious and beautifully detailed projects, taking an integral role in the design and the delivery process. You should have solid industry experience, with an excellent eye for detail and drive for perfection, as you’ll be managing projects to an end-to-end process.
- you will focus on the task of delivering a high-end finish to serviced apartments and hotel projects
- the position will involve coordinating with the in-house development team, external architects and consultants
- we are looking for someone who can work well in a team as well as independently, have an excellent eye for detail and a great sense of style
- the candidate must have at least four years’ experience working on high-end residential and hotel projects
Primary responsibilities will include:
- lead the interior design intent
- coordination of the delivery of the interior design packages
- inject creativity into the design and presentation at every stage
- create and take concepts, through design intent development to production
- maintain and grow relationships with existing and new suppliers
- liaison and collaboration with architects, suppliers, contractors and consultants
- technical drawing and document reviews for projects
- working and coordination of the interior elevation drawings with the project team to ensure interior elements are signed off, expensed correctly and ordered on time
- manage interior schedules and budgets (sourcing and procurement of FF&E)
- site visits and snagging to ensure design is being executed correctly
Skills and experience:
- minimum four years’ experience working on high-end hotels and residential projects
- interior design project coordination
- degree in interior design/interior architecture
- strong technical skills and custom furniture detailing experience
- excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills are essential
- proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Outlook and Excel
- passionate about creative design solutions and a great problem solver
- the ability to work autonomously and manage medium-sized projects from start to finish
- produce and manage FF&E packages and finishes schedules
About the position:
- the successful candidate will be joining the team as an interior designer
- performance-related bonuses
About the office:
- central location
- fun and sociable environment
Independent applicants only please, no recruiters.
Job type: full-time, contract
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.