Büro Ole Scheeren is seeking a global head of communications to join its team in London, Berlin, Hong Kong or Beijing.
- lead communication strategy processes (internal and external)
- strategic networking worldwide and ad hoc company positioning, including thought leadership
- plan and implement strategic multichannel communications campaigns that raise the profile of the practice and its growing portfolio of projects
- drive awareness across key audiences and markets
- create and support opportunities for new business
- secure high-quality editorial coverage for the practice, its portfolio of projects and its key spokespeople
- secure relevant speaking engagements for the firm’s principal and partners
- increase company visibility and network
- lead PR strategy and media outreach
- lead PR operations, including events, press briefings and project launches
- lead in-house PR team, external communications consultants and agencies
- work closely with management and colleagues across the company’s network of international offices
- create and lead communication campaigns, project announcements and other PR activities
- lead the production of engaging and creative content for press and other channels including newsletters and website
- evaluate incoming PR requests
- develop media and industry relations and monitor strategic industry news
- strategic and operational experience in international PR and media relations, experience within architectural realm is desired but not essential
- a track record of a creative approach to high profile multichannel communication strategies
- extensive and proven network within the international industry and the global press/media world at the highest level
- ability to lead a global team across different time zones, to organise workloads and deliver to tight deadlines
- determined, proactive, hands-on and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- languages: native English, Mandarin/Cantonese preferred, German beneficial
The location for this role can be discussed. Please indicate your preference for one of our offices in London, Berlin, Hong Kong or Beijing in the subject line of your application.
We offer long-term prospects within our global network of offices and a dynamic environment for people that share our passion for architecture.
We embrace diversity in all applicants’ backgrounds.
If this prospect excites you, please email your cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and a PDF CV (less than 10MB, no web links please) using the ‘apply’ link below, quoting ‘global head of communications’ and your location of preference in the subject line of your email. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Application deadline: 25 April 2021