GLOCK is seeking a junior/mid-weight 3D designer (Cinema 4D) to join its studio in east London.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with! Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment buzzing with creative ideas. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we want to bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all of our projects within the wide-ranging client group. We pride ourselves in making our ideas become reality.
GLOCK are looking for a junior/mid-weight 3D designer to join our expanding interdisciplinary team in east London.
We are looking for a bright, smart and ambitious 3D designer/visualiser who is driven by challenging projects. You will be able to demonstrate how you have delivered in your previous role – passion, original ideas and high production values. You will have experience in brand building. A deep understanding of 3D and retail design, innovative thinking, technical knowledge and delivering at the highest level.
Our work includes creating global travel retail solutions for a major alcohol brand. 3D designing skills are a must. You will be required to take/create sketches and visualise them to a high standard. Working on toolkits and adapting them to meet client needs. As well as lending your talents to design briefs. We use Cinema 4D and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Cinema 4D expert
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- experience in retail, exhibition or interior design
- communicate designs with hand sketches
- a strong junior/mid-level designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- a genuine interest and appreciation of design and visual culture across different areas
- a clear communicator who contributes to our very dedicated team
- branding and brand development experience
- understanding of client-agency relationships
- strong time-management skills