GLOCK is looking for a junior interior designer/3D designer to join its team in London.
GLOCK is seeking a junior 3D designer to join our expanding interdisciplinary team in east London. Working on experience-led environments and retail spaces. We are looking for a bright, smart and ambitious Interior designer who is driven by challenging projects. You will be able to demonstrate how you have delivered in your previous role – passion, original ideas and high production values. You will have a deep understanding of retail design, spacial planning, innovative thinking, technical knowledge and delivering at the highest level.
Our work includes creating global solutions for major brands, working on toolkits and adapting them to meet client needs. As well as lending your talents to design briefs. 3D designing skills in Cinema 4D are a must. You will be required to take/create sketches and visualise them to a high standard, as well as evolving 3D renders into technical design intent drawings in Solidworks.
- a strong junior designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- experience working in Cinema 4D
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- communicate designs with hand sketches
- practice working in Solidworks
- experience in either interior, retail or product design
- a genuine interest and appreciation of design and visual culture across different areas
- a clear communicator who contributes to our very dedicated team
- understanding of client-agency relationships
- strong time-management skills
We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know-how. We believe in a complete brand experience and thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewar’s, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.