GLOCK is seeking a mid/senior conceptual 3D/retail designer to join its innovative team based in London.
This is a key hire and the successful candidate will become a key member of the GLOCK family. The role requires a talented, conceptual and brand-focused 3D creative, who has excellent skills in hand-sketching and Cinema 4D. You will have significant experience in a similar role, ideally within branding/retail design or similar. Confidence and passion are key, you’ll be able to create stunning visuals that provide original and effective solutions to the creative brief. A strategic thinker is a must as the role calls for someone who is able to problem solve as well as being highly organised with ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities whilst sticking to tight deadlines.
- excellent hand-sketching visualisation skills
- Cinema 4D expert
- proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- minimum of five years’ experience in retail, interior design or similar
- brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected
- a strong conceptual designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- a genuine interest and appreciation of design and visual culture across different areas
- strong time-management skills
- a portfolio of beautiful, innovative and high quality work
We are an insights driven creative agency. We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
Please visit our website and if you feel your work would complement our portfolio submit your application via the ‘apply’ link below.