Go Modern is seeking a sales designer to join its team in London.
Company name: Go Modern.
Company location: London, United Kingdom.
We are looking for an experienced sales person for wardrobes and systems to join our friendly showroom in Chelsea, Kings Road, London. The candidate must have experience in European made to order wardrobes, systems and free-standing furniture.
We are looking to fill this role quickly within a maximum of four weeks. It is vital that you have specific, relevant experience – please do not apply if you are from outside of the industry.
About you: You will need to be personable, well-spoken and presented, confident – you will be dealing with both designers and architects as well as clients and the team.
You will need to understand, design and sell systems.
You are required to have experience using drawing programs like ADA, P-Greco, Vectorworks.
Experience in CAD Design, Photoshop, 3Dmax, FileMaker/KBB Connect, and Dropbox are all great, but not essential.
- experience in selling high end systems and made to order Italian, French, or German furniture
- sales focused with experience working on a CRM system
- ability to assist with ordering from suppliers, able to problem solve and willingness to learn
- product knowledge in systems is a must: we have over 30 brands of products with hundreds of options, therefore you will need to know your way around a European price book and understand the merits of the different finishes and fabrics
- you will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- website e-commerce software (for order entry and small product information changes, where needed)
- a knowledge of some of our brands would be helpful: Porda, Bonaldo, Bontempi, Jesse, Lema, Novamobili, Molteni
The role is based at our Kings Road showroom.
We are looking for a sociable team player, who enjoys working in this industry and who can get on well in our small team.
We are not looking for interior designers, rather, motivated systems sales person, who enjoys design and can help and advice our clients. You will need to be computer savvy, as a lot of what we do requires you to use various IT systems.
You will start on a six months’ probation. Working hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, some Saturday required hours 11 am to 4 pm (one day off during the week). We are closed on Sundays and all Bank holidays.
In the future we are planning to have one late night opening until 7pm, but this is to be confirmed.
We offer a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.