Goater Jones is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We specialise in bespoke residential projects for private homeowners and independent developers.
We work on a wide variety of projects across London and the south east, including large scale or multiple unit residential new build developments, one-off bespoke house designs, London property extensions and refurbishments.
Required skills and experience:
- part 2 qualification
- confident working directly with clients, consultants, statutory authorities, and contractors
- previous experience working on residential projects advantageous
- good working knowledge of 3D BIM (Vectorworks) preferred, although training can be provided for the right candidate
- proficient written and oral English
- eligible to work in the UK
Successful applicants will have a varied workload and gain valuable first-hand experience across all RIBA work stages as integral members of our team. Subject to agreement, we are also happy to sponsor the RIBA Part 3 course. Salary in line with RIBA guidelines and subject to experience.
Please submit a covering letter along with your CV and examples of your work via the apply for job button below.
Please visit our website for further information about us.
Goater Jones is an equal opportunities employer.