Goldrose Sharpe Developments is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are a property developing company based in Primrose Hill with various residential projects currently on site.
This is a role where the chosen candidate can grow into and make it their own. Unlike architecture practices, we actually have projects that we start and complete within time frames of between a year and year and half.
The ideal candidate must:
- have a minimum of two years’ UK professional experience
- have some site experience
- have excellent modelling skills on Revit and know the software well
- understand and produce detailing and working drawings, schedules etc
- have experience in submitting planning applications
- fluent spoken and written English
Deadline for applications is 13 March
To apply please submit a copy of your CV accompanied by a cover letter and digital portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below (10MB max). Within your cover letter please state your salary expectations and your earliest start date.