Goodfellow Communications is hiring a PR and communications executive to join its firm in London.
Goodfellow Communications is an expert, award-winning PR and communications agency specialising in architecture, construction, property, interiors and design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic PR and communications executive to join our small and friendly team. The successful candidate will be assisting with the management of multiple client accounts, helping to raise our clients’ profiles through all forms of communication – traditional, social and digital media engagement, event management and networking.
Key tasks in this fast-paced and dynamic role will include:
- assisting with the implementation of communications strategies and media campaigns
- writing and editing clear and engaging content for press, marketing and social media purposes
- liaising with journalists to negotiate coverage
- preparing awards submissions on behalf of clients and liaising with awards organisers on submissions, awards visits, presentations etc
- preparation of graphical and digital marketing material
- website editing and copywriting
- assistance with events management, from small-scale briefings to project launches
- general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- exceptional organisational skills: an ability to work well independently and in a team, and an ability to manage multiple demands, targets, tasks and clients
- strong IT skills
- experience of handling social media
- solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- enthusiasm, resilience, attention to detail and dependability
Our office is in Epping – on the Central Line – and you’ll also be spending time with our clients at their practices or their projects.
Please submit your CV and a covering email using the ‘apply’ link below.