Goodfellow Communications is seeking a PR and communications executive to join its team in London.
Goodfellow Communications is an expert, award-winning PR and communications agency specialising in architecture, construction, property, interiors and design.
We are looking for an enthusiastic PR and communications executive to join our small and friendly team. The successful candidate will be assisting with the management of client accounts, helping to raise our clients’ profiles through all forms of communication – with a particular emphasis on digital and social media but also through more traditional PR, event management and networking.
Key tasks in this fast-paced and dynamic role will include:
- assisting with the implementation of communications strategies and media campaigns
- writing and editing clear and engaging content for online platforms, social media and press purposes
- website editing and copywriting
- liaising with journalists
- preparing awards submissions on behalf of clients and liaising with awards organisers on submissions, awards visits, presentations etc.
- preparation of graphical and digital marketing material
- assistance with events management, from small-scale briefings to project launches
- general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- exceptional organisational skills: an ability to work well independently and in a team, and an ability to manage multiple demands, targets, tasks and clients
- strong IT skills
- experience of handling digital and social media
- solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- enthusiasm, resilience, attention to detail and dependability
Our office is in Epping – on the Central Line – and you’ll also be spending time with our clients at their practices or their projects.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.