Goodfellow Communications is seeking a senior PR and communications account manager to join its team in London.
Goodfellow Communications is an expert, award-winning PR and communications agency specialising in architecture, construction, property, interiors and design.
We are looking for a confident, professional and organised individual to manage multiple high-profile client accounts, helping to raise our clients’ profiles through all forms of communication – traditional, social and digital media engagement, event management and networking.
Key tasks in this fast-paced and dynamic role will include:
- working closely with clients, project partners and other stakeholders to develop and implement communications strategies and media campaigns
- writing and editing clear and engaging content for press, marketing and social media purposes
- liaising with journalists to negotiate coverage
- preparing awards submissions on behalf of clients and liaising with awards organisers on submissions, awards visits, presentations etc
- securing speaking and networking opportunities for clients
- delivering client events, from small-scale briefings to project launches
- overseeing the production of marketing and branded materials
- developing strong connections and building relationships with clients, journalists and influencers within the industry
- developing new business
The successful candidate will have:
- professional experience within a PR agency
- a strong interest/knowledge in architecture and design
- exceptional organisational skills; an ability to work well independently and in a team, and an ability to manage multiple demands, targets, tasks and clients
- solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- creative vision, enthusiasm and dependability
- strong IT skills
Our office is in Epping – on the Central Line – and you’ll also be spending time with our clients at their practices or their projects.
Please submit your CV and a covering email using the ‘apply’ link below.