There is an opportunity at Gorgeous Group for a junior graphic designer to join its team in London.
Gorgeous Group is looking for an eager, enthusiastic, self-motivated and talented graphic designer with a great eye to join our small team for a full-time position based in our studio in Shoreditch, London.
The graphic designer’s primary responsibility will be to create inspiring concept documents under the guidance of our creative director using food, drink, interior and lifestyle imagery.
There’s never been a more exciting time in the food and drink industry where chefs today are seen as rock stars and eating out is considered to be the new nightclub.
Since 1999, Gorgeous Group has been telling stories for restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs, retail stores, airports and airplanes. Eating, drinking, entertaining, and every experience in between has a story to tell, and we know how to tell it.
You need to be proficient on Mac platform with high-level skills in Adobe CS4 – Creative Cloud along with PowerPoint/Keynote experience.
This position is open to recently graduated graphic design students interested in gaining real-world experience with a passion for all things relating to food, drink, and design.
- designing concept documents using InDesign
- creating ideas for food and drink concepts
- logo design and branding
- a great eye for sourcing food, drink, interior, graphic design and lifestyle imagery
- fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- can work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- self-motivated working with a small team
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio (PDF max 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Ideal start date is 1 October.