Gort Scott is looking for a bid and marketing manager to join its team in London.
Gort Scott is a London based architects office, with a creative and motivated atmosphere. The practice has steadily expanded and we are looking for a bid and marketing manager to join our team of 20 people.
This is an important new role for an ambitious, design-focused practice, and is likely to evolve with time with the right candidate. There is some flexibility on whether this is a part-time or full-time role. Responsibilities will include the production of bids, proposals and presentations, liaising with our PR consultants, all social media, dealing with press enquiries and updating our website. This is a role suitable for an enthusiastic, highly organised, tenacious and proactive person. You will have a calm professional manner and have excellent writing, organisational and communication skills and ideally will have previous marketing experience within the architecture and design sector.
New work/potential jobs:
- track and respond to tender and OJEU notices
- prepare bids/proposals including writing and editing text
- coordinate bids and the submission process, including collation of relevant information from sub-consultants and staff members
- edit the text and layout of bids/competitions within Gort Scott’s templates
- maintain and manage all deadlines of Bids/PQQs
- maintain and update our marketing database, including CVs, policies etc. to ensure relevant information is available to support the production of bids
- proactively seek new opportunities, including competitions and put together PR material for new business opportunities
- assist with award submissions, writing content and editing content from key team members
- liaise with our PR consultant and deal with the press directly
- create content and manage the Gort Scott’s digital and social platforms: Instagram, Linked In, Twitter etc.
- update the company website through admin portal
- assist the directors in graphic design and collating information for a new website
Required skills and attributes:
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- working knowledge of Indesign and page layouts
- relevant experience in a similar role
- a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative
- ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- outstanding attention to detail
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- diplomacy, discretion and good judgement
Instructions for applying:
- please state your notice period or availability to start working in your application email
- please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role using the ‘apply’ link below for the attention of Nancy Edwards
- no CVs over 5MB
- no agencies
Salary dependent on experience
Gort Scott is an equal opportunities employer.