Graft Brandlab is looking for a senior design architect to join its practice in Berlin, Germany.
Graft Brandlab is a multidisciplinary agency for brand innovation. We work at the intersection of architecture, interior design, graphic, innovation, strategy and communications. Our interdisciplinary team is looking to hire a passionate senior architect, experienced in designing future work environments and state of the art standards as part of a large scale campus development in Germany.
Applicants should have a minimum of three-five years of professional experience with a proven ability to make design decisions working both independently and in a team. Ideal candidates are self-motivated and curious to approach design challenges with strategic thinking to master ambiguous design briefs with great attention to detail and quality.
Your core responsibilities include:
- developing unique ideas for innovative architectural solutions in office, hospitality, culture and retail
- maintaining high-quality standards from project start to a building execution
- managing at the interface; project management, planning, consultants and client
- professional communication with clients and team members in German and English
- fostering an open and collaborative culture; sharing project steps and knowledge with the team
- contributing to state-of-the-art design, material, and technology discourse
- degree in architecture (M.Arch or equivalent)
- several years of professional experience as an architect; background in office projects and familiarity with developing state of the artwork environments
- experience in the coordination of planners and technical specialists
- very good proficiency in and practical experience of Rhino and AutoCAD
- good command of running projects and setting up work processes
- good German and English language skills, written and spoken
- knowledge of additional 3D CAD software (Revit, Grasshopper) is preferred, but not a must
- excellent time management skills and proven ability to work to deadlines
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your application (CV and portfolio max. 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.