Grant Associates is looking for an experienced Revit technician to join its busy team in Bath.
Grant Associates has an international reputation for contemporary landscape architecture and sustainable development. We enjoy working on a diverse portfolio of challenging and innovative design-led projects throughout the UK, Europe and South East Asia. We have over 60 employees based in Bath and Singapore.
We require an experienced Revit designer/technician to work in our friendly Bath studio to assist us on a wide range of projects from the early stages through to production and construction phases.
The position would suit an experienced Revit technician who has worked previously as part of a CAD team and possess an in depth knowledge of Revit modelling and Navisworks.
We would like you to have:
- an excellent knowledge of Revit and ideally experienced in its application to landscape architecture
- a thorough working knowledge of both Navisworks and AutoCAD
- a good understanding of the RIBA work stages and the associated LOD required with each
- a strong technical ability, you will be capable of creating clean and accurate templates, sheet layouts (including Stage B construction ready) and schedules from Revit
- develop and refine our office wide Revit, Navisworks and BIM protocols to ensure we are up to date with best practice BIM procedures
- work closely with our office 3D team to develop ways of integrating other 3D software programs into Revit e.g. knowledge of plugins that will allow for the transfer of organic geometries from Rhino into Revit
- an ability to think and work independently
- writing, reviewing and commenting on project BIM Execution plans for live projects, bids and proposals when required
- an excellent command of both written and verbal English is essential
- Dynamo and other plug-in scripting skills are seen as beneficial
- personable and an ability to work closely and assist team members when meeting deadlines
Grant Associates offer a competitive salary and pension scheme commensurate to experience. Please apply with CV and examples of work preferably by email by Friday 20 July 2018 using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK, if you do not have the right to work in the UK your application will not be considered.
Grant Associates is an equal opportunities employer.
22 Milk Street