There is an opening for an interior designer to join Grapes Design based in Hoxton, London.
Grapes Design has an exciting opportunity for mid-level to senior F&B interior designer to come and join our busy and creative studio and work on a number of exciting new projects in the hospitality and leisure sector.
Grapes Design is a team experienced interior designers with a high reputation in the F&B sector spanning over 20 years.
Ideal candidates will have:
- interior design degree
- experience in the hospitality and leisure sector
- strong design and communication skills
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages
- the ability to work well in a team and to a team leader
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package/s including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign
- Vector works high-level experience
This is a full-time position. UK residents only.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: email@example.com and clearly mark the subject heading ‘Interior Designer Recruitment – Dezeen’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.