Greig and Stephenson Architects is looking for a talented Part 2/qualified architect to join its growing practice in Highbury and Islington, London.
Job running is experience preferable.
We are considering full-time and freelance applicants.
Key skills required:
- excellent written and spoken English
- French/Italian speakers would be favourable
- confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and project consultants
- an in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D software packages
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- strong understanding of detailing and delivery of tender packages
- time management skills and highly organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction
- experience of interior projects will also be deemed favourable
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.