GROHE is seeking a junior designer to join its team in Düsseldorf, Germany.
GROHE is looking to expand its international, award winning in-house design team. We are currently looking for a talented and creative industrial designer with experience leading and developing innovative and exciting solutions. This position will be based at the GROHE headquarters (designed by Richard Meier) in the fashionable area of Düsseldorf – Oberkassel, Germany.
Our purpose-built design studio, created by the design team is the perfect environment for creativity. The selected candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to further their design skills in a high-performance multi-disciplinary team focused work environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual, who has an unparalleled passion for design, quality, technology and sustainability.
Candidates should display some or all of the following qualities and skills:
- requires hands-on experience in product/industrial design
- able to demonstrate your visual flair and communication skills
- generation of innovative solutions from consumer insight to production
- ability to lead industrial design components within multi- disciplinary development programs
- produce robust high-quality surface models
- detailed design of components and products
- understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes
- a true team-player
- eligible to work in Europe
- 3D CAD such as Alias, Rhino, Pro-Engineer and Solidworks, Adobe suite and KeyShot
- industrial design course of studies/bachelor’s degree
- graphic and/or art design skills: Alias, KeyShot, Rhino, Adobe CS, sketching
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our offer: Pay group 11 in accordance with ERA collective agreement NRW.