GROHE is looking for graphic designer interns to join its office in Düsseldorf.
The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns to take part in its creative educational program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an international team of 15 senior and junior designers, creative directors and project managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team. The internship will be 6 months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate graphic/digital design course and providing some of the following qualities and skills:
- fluent English skills (oral and written)
- pronounced flexibility and creativity
- team player- your profile and skills as a graphic design intern:
- basic knowledge and an interest in graphic design, UI design and user centered design
- interest in creating and visualizing design concepts and holistic experiences for our global digital products
- a keen eye for colours, forms and aesthetics
- good technical knowledge in Sketch, InVision, Flinto and Adobe CC
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘apply link’ below.
Mrs. Sina Kröner Feldmühleplatz