GROHE is offering an interior design internship at its practice in Düsseldorf, Germany.
For our corporate center in Düsseldorf, Germany we are searching for:
Interior design interns
The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns to take part in its creative educational program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an international team of 15 senior and junior designers, creative directors and project managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple award-winning team. The internship will be six months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate interior, retail design or architecture course and providing some of the following qualities and skills:
- fluent English skills (oral and written)
- pronounced flexibility and creativity
- team player
Your profile and skills:
- basic knowledge and an interest in experience design, service design or integrated design
- interest in creating and visualising design concepts and holistic experiences for our global showrooms and displays
- interest in product presentation and visual merchandising, retail concepts and trade fairs
- a keen eye for colours, forms and aesthetics
- ability to create photorealistic renderings
- good technical knowledge in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC and MS Office
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Sina Kröner
Feldmühleplatz 15 40545 Düsseldorf
We are looking forward to your application under the following link: