Groves Natcheva Architects is hiring a senior project architect to join its team in London.
Groves Natcheva Architects are looking for a driven and caring senior project architect with established hands-on experience in technical design and construction phase management of projects.
Groves Natcheva Architects is a collective of dreamers and doers. Our blue-sky thinking is intertwined with meticulous attention to detail and extensive know-how of execution. We create site specific architecture tailor made to each project.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in the leadership and preparation of technical design drawings and specification under RIBA Stage 4 works and contract administration under RIBA Stage 5 works (or UK equivalent).
- ARB registration
- RIBA Part 3 UK qualification (or equivalent)
- past experience as project lead for technical design packages and design team coordination
- strong design and technical detailing skills and experience of producing and coordinating tender/construction drawing packages/specifications
- experience in contract administration of JCT building contracts and attendance of works on site during construction
- competence in UK and EU building regulations
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluent English
- Adobe Suite
- NBS Specification
- Rhino and/or 3DMax
- solution Suppliers QA software
The position is full time.
The successful candidate will be working from our offices in London.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on qualifications and experience, and aligned with the RIBA 2022 salary guidelines.
How to apply
Please submit a short statement, setting out how you meet the criteria of the job description together with brief detail of two projects where you were the Lead Project Architect, together with your CV and a brief portfolio (max size 15MB) via the apply for job button below marked for the attention of Adriana Natcheva.